Dorchester Bed and Breakfast, The Old Rectory is situated in rural Dorset and close to the county town of Dorchester. Within easy reach of Weymouth, Bridport and the stunning Jurassic Heritage coastline. Comprising four luxury en-suite bedrooms with English breakfast served in our conservatory overlooking the courtyard.
Dorchester Bed and Breakfast – Rated “Excellent” on Trip Advisor
- Beautiful Victorian country house bed and breakfast situated in a quiet 1 acre garden.
- 4 miles from Dorchester, the county town of Dorset.
- All bedrooms with en-suite bath or shower, flat screen televisions and tea and coffee making facilities.
- A selection of toiletries and a hair-dryer is provided in every bedroom.
- English breakfast served in courtyard conservatory.
- Private drawing room for guests to use.
- Free Wi-Fi available.
- Secure parking available with electric gate.
- Prices from £80 per night including English breakfast.
- Excellent selection of restaurants and pubs in Dorchester and surrounding villages.
- A wonderful quiet base to explore Thomas Hardy’s county of Wessex.
- 8 miles from Weymouth’s sandy beach and close to World Heritage Jurassic Coastline.
- A self catering 2 en-suite bedroomed cottage is also available in courtyard at £800 per week.